Monday, May 26, 2014

I am SHERlocked

Good Lord!
It's like I fell into this strange dream.
I was texting a friend of mine as I watched the second episode of the second season.
It was ridiculous!
I mean, really.
Hounds!
GAH!
Anyway... I have started watching Sherlock and am now HOOKED!!!
It is so smart and clever and now I feel as if watching this show has made me smarter.
Each freaking episode is a movie.
An amazing movie
Which brings me to the point of understanding why it takes forever for each season to come out.
But oh my goodness shame on them for making us wait forever for the next season.
I remember when the season finale from season 2 happened.
People were going NUTS
I have no doubt that I will soon be joining them.
Ha...
haha...
ehem...
But that's alright. It will give me enough time to really become a "normal" fangirl of the show...
again I shall laugh at myself...
Ha...
haha...
ehem...
I have no regrets.
This show is the bees' knees!
*runs away into the night screaming*

No comments:

Post a Comment